Hi there, my name is John, and I'm an Internet Entrepreneur & Marketing Maestro. I'm currently a senior Business Administration, Marketing Concentration student attending Frostburg State University in Frostburg, Maryland. Developing minimal user experiences that are designed to increase efficiency are my forte. If you're interested in seeing what I'm all about, check out my resume and my portfolio below. Also, don't forget to contact me if you have any questions or inquires, I'm always more than happy to respond and connect with other business professionals.
Johnathon Delmont Corbin
Address: 2229 Maryland Highway, Oakland, MD, 21550
Phone: (301) 501-6044
Frostburg State University (May 2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in Marketing.
- AACSB Accredited. Frostburg, MD. 4.0 GPA.
- Dean's List Fall 2012, Spring 2013
- Recipient of the Maryland Delegate's scholarship (Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014)
Garrett College (May 2012)
- Summa Cum Laude, Associates in Arts Degree in Business Administration,
- Cumulative GPA: 4.0. McHenry, MD.
- Dean's List Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, and Spring 2012
- Graduated Highest Cumulative GPA in the Spring 2012 graduating class
- Recipient of the Outstanding Transfer Student scholarship endorsed by Garrett College
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (September 2011 - May 2012)
Internet Marketing and Web Development (May 2013 - Current)
Humberson Homes, Cabin in the Woods, and Jearbryo's Hookers Seafood & Grill (McHenry, MD)
- Developed new websites both in pure HTML and CSS and using WordPress as a catalyst for dynamic site development.
- Performed SEO services as directed to increase company visibility on major search engines.
- Created a system to deliver text message notifications for Jearbryo's daily specials.
- Implemented the use of a new customer mailing system through MailChimp, and assisted in list building activities.
- Integrated IDX solutions to display MRIS listings, the local MLS provider for Realtors in Western Maryland.
- Registered a Trademark with the United States Government for "Cabin In the Woods."
- Deployed Google AdWords campaigns to increase high value leads.
- Replaced expensive SinglePlatform solutions for menu disbursement with a custom solution that saves Jearbryo's hundreds of dollars per year indefinitely.
Summer Intern - District Court of Maryland, Oakland branch. (June 2011 - August 2011)
District Court of Maryland, Oakland, MD
- Performed data transcription of new criminal citations and civil suits.
- Provided customer support and services, including dispute resolution and satisfying displeased customers.
- Analyzed files for retention necessity.
- Spent a day as a bailiff, escorted customers through the security detector and collected signatures of comprehension from customers exiting the courtroom.
Internet Entrepreneur (February 2009 - November 2010)
- Designed and developed an interactive web game utilizing HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL to generate dynamic web images based on user submissions.
- Officially accredited as the first game to offer custom image "adoptables" based on user works.
- Effectively managed over 2,000 regular users.
- Established advertising profits that made the site self-supporting.
- Eventually closed due to copyright issues and lack of time to support this endeavor.
- Source code released into public domain following the closure of the website; retracted in 2013 due to PHP security compromise discovery.
Computers and Graphic Design
Over 6 years experience in website design in development, proficient in HMTL, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Adobe Photoshop. Mastery with office applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Rudimentary understanding of MLS systems, MRIS, and IDX development solutions.
References available upon request.
Want to connect with me? Drop me a line at email@example.com.
Just be warned, I'm a pretty weird awesome guy.